Welcome to the team! Here is what you need to know and do to ensure your rower is ready to row this spring and that our team has the support it needs for a safe, smooth, and fun season:
1. Email communication will occur via Constant Contact for all registered athletes. If you are not receiving emails, please contact Mary Jo Slidell.
2. Register for Crew Condo in the Fall, and the CCCRC team in the Spring (after coaches announce the teams). Payment options: We prefer Venmo (no fee) or Paypal/Credit Card (3% fee), but you may also pay by Check.
Mail check made out to CCCRC to:
CCCRC c/o Imad Saleh
PO Box 9782
Washington DC 20016
Contact Mary Jo Slidell with registration questions.
BASIC membership for $25 (no need to upgrade).
Enter School Initials: NCS or STA
Club codes: NCS: ENNYV STA: 7SLJS
Please forward confirmation email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Complete Spring Training Permission Forms for the Spring Break Trip
5. Volunteer! All parents are expected to volunteer for 3 job slots and make 3 food donations during the regatta season. SignUpGenius links will be emailed to parents prior to each regatta. Contact Nuria Carrillo with Regatta Volunteer questions.
6. Order Uniforms
Parents of NEW rowers:
CCCRC has pre-ordered a uni for each new rower ($135/uni). Please add $135 to your Rower's Registration payment.
We have vendors for uniforms and other gear. (Your rower's coach will let parents know what is required for their uniform.) Store links can be found here.
New STA rowers are also required to order a number of non-uni uniform pieces directly from the JL Racing Store. You may also want to order an extra uni. The deadline to order is March 10th at midnight. The store will close then and NOT reopen.
All STA rowers need (FROSH/Novice need to purchase) the Men's Long Sleeve 2" Stripe Tech Shirt JL Racing.
Parents of RETURNING rowers:
Order uniform pieces, if needed, before the JL Racing Store closes on March 10th at midnight.
Contact: Becki Marchand
Not a uniform or required, but fun to have. 20% of sales go to CCCRC. Stay tuned for info!
Contact: Becki Marchand
If you plan to attend The Stotesbury Cup Regatta (a season highlight!) and stay in the teams' hotel, or any hotel (it is graduation weekend for many local Universities) reserve your hotel room early. Stotesbury takes place May 17th and 18th, and athletes will depart on May 16th.
Note: athlete rooms are reserved by CCCRC. There will be a fee required to attend Stotesbury, and more information will come in the Spring.
Contact: Molly Evans
9. Contribute to the CCCRC Annual Fund.
CCCRC relies upon the financial support of our parents to fund the team’s rowing and coaching expenses, as annual dues do not cover the club’s expenses. We appreciate your generosity and support of our rowers. Annual Fund gifts are tax deductible and may be pledged now and fulfilled anytime before June 30, 2024 (the close of CCCRC’s fiscal year) Contact: Imad Saleh